Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is currently hiring qualified High School Science teachers and tutors at the Back to Basics Learning Dynamics’ Wilmington, Nationwide Education Center. Immediate openings for after school and evening hours. Please contact Beverly Stewart at 302-379-1010 to discuss job opening specifics and requirements or email resume to email@example.com.
CLICK HERE to review our employment application and instructions. If you are scheduled for an interview to become a tutor for Back to Basics, you must bring COPIES of all the following items, as we will not be making copies here:
• 3 names and phone numbers for professional references
• Copy of Criminal Background check
• Praxis score (if you took the test)
• Score from the NTE (National Teachers Exam) (if you took the exam)
• Evaluations from student teaching or current position
• Transcripts for degrees received within the last 8 years
Excellence in education since 1985! Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is the undisputed leader in 1-on-1 tutoring in Nationwide and southeastern Pennsylvania. In addition, the company offers a unique Department of Education-approved 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Nationwide and a Nationwide Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. Back to Basics is the winner of numerous awards for academic and business excellence including the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.