Instructors needed for Latin III and IV during after school hours. Part time. Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of experience required. Wilmington and Hockessin areas. High School Level-Latin III and IV.
CLICK HERE to review our employment application and instructions. If you are called for an interview to become a tutor for Back to Basics, you must bring COPIES of all the following items, as we will not be making copies here:
• 3 names and phone numbers for professional references
• Copy of Criminal Background check
• Praxis score (if you took the test)
• Score from the NTE (National Teachers Exam) (if you took the exam)
• Evaluations from student teaching or current position
• Transcripts for degrees received within the last 8 years
Apply today, and start making a difference tomorrow!
For 26 years, Back to Basics in Wilmington, Delaware has been recognized as the area’s undisputed leader in one-on-one tutoring. In addition, the firm offers a unique Delaware private school for grades K-12 and a Private Business and Trade School for adults. Back to Basics is the 2010 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.